Parents/Guardians are entitled to get free school meals/milk for their children if they receive:
- Income Support, or
- Income-Based Jobseekers Allowance, or
- Guaranteed Pension Credit, or
- Child Tax Credit with a total annual taxable income of less than £16,190 and are NOT receiving Working Tax Credit, or
- Have successfully obtained asylum status, or
- People who claim Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Grants for school uniforms are no longer available. If you are a foster carer, and receiving a fostering allowance, you are not eligible to claim free school meals for those children you are fostering.
To apply for Free School Meals you can either complete the link below or fill in the Free School Meal Consent Form. When the for has been filled in please return to the school office.